Counselling and Psychotherapy
I work with LGBTQ+ clients and those who have always felt ‘different’ in some way.
I can help you understand yourself and what might help you feel better.
ONline therapy and Counselling
Working with me can help you…
– Process your feelings so you don’t get so overwhelmed and anxious and instead stay more connected to yourself and others
– Overcome your challenges so you can live a more fulfilling life and bring your genuine self to the world
– Improve your relationships, set boundaries and stand up for yourself and what you need
– Better know, understand and accept yourself
– Recognise and use your existing strengths and to create new and more effective ways to navigate your life
We might be a good fit if…
– You value a compassionate approach, which can also be gently challenging
– You want a down-to-earth therapist, who will be real with you and answer any questions you might have. You don’t like long silences or cold, clinical therapists.
– Your identity and experiences make you worry that most therapists out there wouldn’t get you. The issue you’re coming to therapy with might not be about your identity but you don’t want to have to spend your session time educating your therapist about it.
– You would like a therapist who is more interested in what happened to you than what’s wrong with you.
– You are ready to try something new and are aware that therapy can take work and time.